Link back to the person who nominated you
Zvishuwo has an awesome blog and do make sure to click on the link and indulge yourself.
List 11 random facts about yourself
1) I am a devoted Christian and I consider that to contribute to the inner peace and joy I have.
2) I hate weaves.
3) I absolutely love travelling, however getting to the destination is not always fun for me.
4) I suspect I suffer from pathological computer use.
5) I used to be a ‘number cruncher’ at school.
6) I hate all healthy foods (sigh), liver, fish, runi, boora, derere
7) I love love dancing, grew up listening to congolese music
8) I love buying heels that I never really wear.
9) My right pinky can’t be put together with the rest of my fingers-It hurts
10) I’m a radio presenter
11) I’m married
Answer the questions given you by the nominator
- Instagram or snapchat? Why
None of the above really, Instagram-slightly.
2. What book/ movie/ song changed your life?
Book, should have been Nervous Conditions by Tsitsi Dangarembga. It made me relevant by knowing girls like me could be subject for story telling.
3. If you got an all-expenses paid vacation to go anywhere in the world, what would be your destination?
Cant decide between Bangkok and Italy.
What would you tell your 16 year old self?
Allow yourself to be a child.
4. Why did you start blogging?
I blogged in two phases. My first blog which was on blogger just wanted to write and have people read. When I lost internet connection for a while it became defunct. This one-attended a blogging training and social media course as part of my degree and it was a requirement kkkk.
5. Current favourite song?
Mukoko by Amara Brown and Tytan
6. Last book you read?
Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
7. What were you doing when you got into 2016?
Dancing at a crossover event organised by the station I work for
8. Favourite food?
Sadza and beef/vegetable stew. I absolutely love anything with potatoes too.
9. There’s a fire. What three items would you save?
My laptop, spectacles (assuming the fire starts at night while am not wearing them) and definitely my books.
10. What animal best describes you? Why?
Well I had to take an online quiz to get an answer for this one.
Nominations coming up